Req exp: 3+ years
Vacancies – Multiple
Job Location – Kolkata
Job Synopsis –
PHP/LAMP, MongoDB, Laravel, CorePHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter, Angular
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- Previous experience of leading a software development team is a plus.
- Previous working experience on a PHP MVC framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, or Zend is preferable.
- Experience in developing high-end web applications in PHP, MySQL, along with the use of AJAX and API integration is a plus.
- A good understanding of HTML5 and CSS.
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, including database design and structuring, performance optimization, stored procedures, and triggers.
- A background in using Linux environments ( Experience with both Debian and RHEL based distros is preferred).
- Knowledge of e-commerce shopping cart development with shipping and payment gateway integration.
- Work experience with repository management and version control systems (preferably GIT).
- Any certification in a relevant field is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to participate in international projects
- Be able to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines with high quality results
- Be able to adapt quickly and keep up with new technologies, techniques, and project requirements.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve problems that present themselves
- Have a strong work ethic and be an energetic team player with a cooperative attitude.